Wednesday, March 30, 2011

The girls' photo shoots.

I feel like such a proud mamma!  My girls are growing up beautifully.  And I just had to document their beauty with a little camera time outside the brooding box!
This is Nugget.  She's a Golden Sex Link and loves to hang out on the roosting bar a made in the brooding box.  When I pick her up she likes to nuzzle under my chin.



This is "No Name."  She never stops moving and I think she's the prettiest.  David has thrown out options on names, but none have stuck.  See how much their wings have feathered out? 





Meet Rosie.  She's my biggest girl.  She's starting the ugly stage where her baby fuzz starts to fall off and get replaced by little pin feathers.  It happens in patches making her look a little awkward.  But every feather that comes in is one more step toward going outdoors!






The beginning of a black and white patch


My Runt girl is named Sarah.  Last week I was a little worried about her, but she seems to be getting stronger.  She is the sweetest little thing and is very quiet.


Only a few more days until my coop arrives!  We'll get it positioned in the backyard this weekend, even though the girls won't be out there for a few more weeks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment